Saturday, August 13, 2011

15.

Why Smoking Is Better Than iPhoning, Making 15-Year-Old Developers ...
When I was 15, I was wearing baggy jeans, chasing girls and listening to hop. If I was 15 today, I'd probably do the same things but with skinny jeans on. Not Nick D'Aloisio. He's a 15-year-old kid who makes iPhone ...

'Fif' with Ryan Reynolds: 15 lessons from the show | PopWatch ...
When Fif (known in its native Canada as Hillside) hit Nickelodeon's airwaves in 1990, I was all agog to learn the ropes of adolescence before the real deal came along.

USD/CAD Outlook â€" August 15-19
The Canadian dollar was a victim of the global turmoil that began with its southern neighbor. Inf...

EUR/USD Outlook â€" August 15-19
Euro/dollar managed to remain at the same levels, but it was very very choppy. The upcoming week ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment